Sunday, March 18, 2007

PHILOSOPHY

PHILOSOPHY
Keep your offic e clean. . . Stay home !!!
Be qui e t in the offic e… resp e c t the fact that othe r s sle e p !
When you ge t thi s E MAIL, send it to 1 per s on U love , 1 U hat e , 1 U
alway s
Think of and 1 U wi sh to kill. Now, ke ep gue s s in g why I sent it to U .
The IDEAL man doe s not smok e , doe s not drink, doe s not flirt, go e s
to bed
Early, in short ... Doe s not exi s t
Some t ime my mind asks why I mi s s you? Why I car e for you? Why I
rememb e r
You? Then my hear t answe r s it's simply be cau s e ment al pati ent
ne ed s mor e
Care .
And the final one…
Great peopl e talk about idea s , avera g e peopl e talk about thing s ,
smal l
Peopl e talk about othe r s… But leg e n d s nev e r talk , they send E
MAIL.

No comments: