Saturday, February 27, 2010

Why Love? LoL sweet story




Love story of a young man:
I used to be like this?
 
 
 
?






I met a gal?
?

 




?



she was like this...

 

 

 






?
?








Together, we were like this ?

?
?











I gave her gifts
 like this?


When she accepted my proposal, I was like this?






I used to talk to her all night like this

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 













and at office used to do this...

 








When my friends saw my gal friend, they stared like this?





and I used to react like this?





BUT on Valentine Day, she gave red roses to someone else like this?

 








AND, I was like this?


 








Which later led to this.

 

 

 











 
I felt like doing this…

 

 

 















But rather did this . . .

I started doing this

 
And this

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 









And I ended up like this…


 


 
 
 
 
 

 


 

 


 

 



--
Ganesh Muthiah

No comments: