Friday, January 19, 2007

Dhanush - Interview

Dhanush Tamil Actor Interview

Dhanush - Interview

Dhanush
met the media yesterday ( 27/Feb/04 ) and cleared the airs surrounding him. Excerpts from the interview.



Why is it that you top the list of actors who have the maximum number of cases against them?
I don’t know the answer myself.


Who do you think is responsible for all this confusion?
I should say it’s all my bad time.


Producers don’t seem to complain to the Artistes Association but take you to court, why?
I’m not old enough to even think about it.


Srikanth Tamil Actor Interview There are complaints that you are demanding a few crores as your fees?
I have not demanded anything by myself.


We heard Pudhukottaiyilirundhu Saravanan is a flop…
Yes, it did not run as expected. But I do not know the reasons.


Your decision on new projects…
I have not accepted any new films.

What does Sullan mean?
It means Sun.

When are you going to build up your slim frame?
At present I am acting only in roles that suit my age. This body is enough for a 22 year old boy.

Whom do you consider as your competitor?
I am not here to compete with anybody. I am here to do my work. I know I’m not the Number 1 actor and I don’t wish to become one. Anybody can fill up that slot.

People are addressing you as ‘Indian Bruce Lee’
I have requested my fans not to give me such titles.

You seem to have a girlfriend in America.
All these are rumours.

No comments: