Friday, January 19, 2007

Shah Rukh Khan in the hot seat

Shah Rukh Khan in the hot seat





Shah Rukh Khan, is the new face of Kaun Banega Crorepati and already the big B seems to be all but forgotten by his fickle audience.

The new quizmaster has arrived and has hit both metros in barely 24 hours.

In Mumbai on Tuesday afternoon at an hour long press conference the badshah fielded a volley of questions ranging from the expected.

When he faced this question: Suppose a girl comes to your show and swoons [what will you do]?

Khan replied, "I will take her in my arms and sing "tuje dekha to yeh jana sanam."

Replying to a question "will you smoke on the hot seat"? Khan said, "well, that's rather controversial."

On comparison with the Big B, Khan said Big B is the ultimate.

Explaining how he manages his activities, films, television, interviews and so on, he said, "I love my job, so I never get tired".

No comments: