Friday, January 19, 2007

Sneha - Interview

Sneha - Interview



A quick chat with Sneha at the location of Vasool Raja MBBS.




What is special about your role in Vasool Raja?

A special thing about the Vasool Raja MBBS is that I act opposite Kamalhassan under the direction of a great director like Saran.

In an interview you have mentioned that you will not act with old heroes?
See, I am very young. I can act only in roles according to my age. If there is going to be good roles with good artistes then I will not mind doing it. But, it must fetch me a good name. There are no restrictions in acting with any one. But the story and the character should convince me.

What is your opinion about kissing?
Kiss? If it is a true love between a boy and a girl then there is no need for kiss. Mere eye expression is enough. I would always prefer to show my love through my eyes. Embracing and hugging in love scenes come as secondary one to me.

Your on going films…?
Except for a song all the work is over for Bose. Similarly, in Aayudham too some of the songs remain to be picturised. Adhu film is completed. I hope all the films do well.

Will you do guest roles like the one you did in Autograph?
Though I appear in the film for a few minutes it has fetched me a good name. Sometimes, I will have to do small roles for commercial reasons because the audience expects me to be seen in those films.

Autograph was selected for the Beijing film festival. Comment
Really, I feel happy that our South Indian films are selected for the China film festival. I also feel happy about my film in which I am appearing, is being sent to the film festival.

No comments: