Friday, January 19, 2007

Vijay Interview (Dinakaran Translation w/ stills)

Vijay Interview (Dinakaran Translation w/ stills)

Hi guys, here is the translation from Dinakaran newspaper dated 10th Jan.

Title: Number One Idam Thaanaga Vanthathu

Vijay said that he didn’t predict to be the crowned as next SuperStar. Vijay’s Pokkiri is going to be released on coming Pongal day.

Vijay: Pokkiri is going to be Pongal treat for everyone. I have worked hard for the past 7 months. Besides story we have given importance to the screenplay too. After Pokkiri i’m going to act in Alagiya Tamizh Magan. I have planed to have 3 releases this year.

If the is good story, I like to act as anti-hero. But at the same time I cant do it all the time. Previously I have done it in Kannukul Nilavu, but it did not come out well.

Right now my plan is to act in movies which make my Fans and audience happy, and bring profit to my producers and distributors.

I’m happy with the latest opinion saying that I’m next superstar. We always want to be “number one” in the field that we are in. We do lots of hard work for it too. So am I. I did not plan or work to get the next superstar title, but it came to me. I don’t know whether I deserve it or not.

dn_10-01-07_e1_12-06-cni.jpg


No comments: